Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

One Hundred and Eighty-one

That I can directly experience correct feeling when I engage in Ki training via Ki exercises precludes a need for understanding how it works. Internalizing correct feeling enables me to not only replicate the results but, with continued training, strengthen my ability to do so under applications of increased force.

Correct feeling is a synergy of mind and body.

With correct feeling I am able to deal with forces applied to my body that would cause me to lose balance were I using muscle alone. With correct feeling I am able to realize my maximum potential and attain my strongest possible state. With correct feeling my structure becomes more dependable than my physical structure alone. With correct feeling I am able to maintain a calm mind and relaxed body when presented with a potentially stressful situation. With correct feeling Aikido happens in and of its own accord; I do not have to make it happen. With correct feeling I am able to move in concert with my partner without the need to control the encounter.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your posts, but please, there is no "and" in these numbers. It's one hundred eighty one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoy the blog. Regarding the post titles: it's called literary license, the "ands" stay.

    ReplyDelete